Monday 31 May 2010

Customs House Gallery

The customs House Gallery

Seen as I am new to blogging I thought id bring new followers up to speed with what I am up to and fill in the blanks on where I have been the last few months.
At the moment my website is almost finished (pushing my IT skills to the limit I can tell you) but its almost done and I'm really quite proud of it. I stock a local vintage store with my clothing and accessories and most recentley branched out to a new outlet, with the Customs House Gallery. (south shields) This is a really lovely place and by the sounds of it people like my items as I sold a piece within the first week which is super exciting. Im selling my hair accessoires there alongside recycled vintage jewellery by Zanna Designs.

Me with our display at the store opening.

The gallery itself is on the river bank, and the shop is now situated on the high street in South Shields just a short walk from the metro station. Be sure to check it out if you are in the area!

www.customshouse.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment