Wednesday 6 October 2010

Newcastle Gateshead Art fair 2010 @ the Sage




Frayed Textiles @ The Sage
30th september - 3rd october

So this weekend my work went on exhibition alongside hundreds of other artists at the fabulous Sage on the Gateshead quayside.
I love the Sage, as well as other buildings along the quayside, soon as I am back home from my travels i don't feel I am home until i see the bridges and the buildings along the river. I often attend the arts fair as a visitor so it was a proud moment for me to be an exhibitor this year, and even more so to experience it with one of my dear friends, Poet, Andrew Brady
This event was a chance for us to publicise the book, 'REaction' alongside all the original artwork and the stand looked amazing and we recieved some brilliant feedback.
The VIP opening went very smoothly and i was pleasantly surprised at how many people showed up, it was a little over whelming but in a good way!!
Iv given you a sneak peek photograph of the stand (above) and i will upload the articles and imagery from the newspapers later this week.

Many thanks to the British Textile and Surface Design Association for represting me.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment