Sunday 20 March 2011

simple sunday pleasures



As iv mentioned in previous posts I'm currently training for my attempt for Race4Life in July, In planning do this and realising I'm so out shape since spending half of last year on crutches I'm trying to be really strict on my diet and fitness regime. Sundays are my days of simple pleasures .. I'm aloud my treats iv denied myself on week days and go for a leisurely stroll along the beach instead of a run. Today my treat was a naughty calorific yogurt, which was yummy and made even more sweet by the little message i discovered inside the pot ... i never knew they printed this sort of thing on the inside.. a good idea that was even nicer for me, as i really did make the moment last as tomorrow starts a new week and no more treats for me until next Sunday.


im a sucker for the little things in life

<3 lifes simple pleasures <3
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment