Sunday 13 March 2011

Sundays are for walks along the beach ...






Sundays are for walks along the beach ... I'm very lucky to live close to the coast and love nothing more than a Sunday stroll along the waters edge. Today was a little grey and windy but that doesn't stop me .. nothing feels better than the fresh sea air in the lungs while pondering over life. Now that iv signed up for ''race for life'' i want to incorporate my Sunday strolls into my training plan. Pounding the pavement in preparation to running for a good cause blocks out the sight of all the couples that's depressing to a singleton .. haha not that I'm bitter ... however the amount of cute puppies i saw today really made me want a dog! that's not such a bad running companion.

day two of training and i have to say I'm feeling it in my legs already. bring on July!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment