Friday 4 March 2011

Tattoo part Two





I know its a bias view point .. not only because this is my tattoo design and a part of my body now .. but im totally in love with it
this week saw only one hour of needles sadly as Mel is such a busy and sort after artist but still it saw my rose buds get added, some leaves and the highlights to the tailors mannequin.
I have to admit i have been pretty impressed with my bravery so far, however, im not going to lie .. the line work on the back of my arm did make my eyes water!!
So with a bit of luck and teeth clenching my arm should be finished within a week, just got the big rose to fill in which i think will really pull the design together.
Tattoos can be such a bugger sometimes, the more you look the more ideas you have and this is already starting to expand. I really love the natural element and interesting shape and tones to the rose buds (and they are not even finished yet!) so have decided to have a few more added at the bottom of my arm to fill in the back and balance out the design.
Im soooooooooo excited to get it finished....then time to plan the next one :)
what do you guys think?

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment