Saturday 16 April 2011

homemade treats


What else is there to do at the weekend apart from a spot of baking and other homemade treats!!
today consisted of baking some rather divine apricot scones (- yummy even if i do say so myself)
accompanied by my new discovery of Pink Lemonade tea, yup you heard me right its pretty amazing and id tell everyone to shimmy on down to whitard and chelsea and pick up a pot.


pink lemonade tea tastes even better from my cath kidston cup :)


This weekends gadget is a yoghurt maker. I heard of these awhile ago and really wanted to try them, so i popped to lakeland and lucky for me the starter pack was on offer so im giving it a whirl. Seems pretty easy, just add the contents of a sachet into the tub and mix with water, place in the flask and pour boiling water in around it, leave for 8 hours for it to do its magic .. guess ill see tomorrow if i have fresh yoghurt or not....



hoping it doesnt not go to badly ill post tomorrow how it went .

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment