Monday 13 June 2011

FATE ... believer? or non believer?

Fate :
Noun: The development of events outside a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power.
Verb: Be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way

Fate can often be discarded as being a silly notion, but for myself its something i strongly believe in. It often baffles me to think ... what if i had walked a different way to work and didn't bump into you, would i have ever found that out? orrr if i hadn't gone for a drink in that bar and gone to my usual would we have ever met?

I really do believe things are planned and that decisions are thrown at us but the outcome is already expected.
I have recently had reason to question fate again, but for wonderful warming reasons.
What would have happened if i had gone out that night as planned, and not stayed at home. I wouldn't have been on my laptop, sat online, and wouldn't have sent that email.
however i did stay at home and did send that email .. and now? now the result of my actions has me cast into a lovely little dream world of smiles and butterflies.

love and life works in mysterious ways ... and i wouldn't want it any other way

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment