Tuesday 5 July 2011

This girl sure loves her gin




The Gal loves Hendricks Gin

its no secret this gal loves her gin, and after acquiring friends in the cocktail business my love for it has grown and iv become more and more fascinated with what can be done with it.
A few weeks ago i stumbled across a blog and had a jaw dropping moment!
There is all its glory was a Hendricks gin, limited edition bottle and tea cup set.
A DEFINITE MUST HAVE ITEM FOR FEE
Many a email and text sent i set to work to try and locate one of these beauties for myself... no such luck. I found out it was limited edition and just accepted i was not quick enough to jump on this band wagon and get myself one.
Then .. my luck changed ... a wee trip north of the boarder to my beloved Edinburgh, a few cocktails in Browns with a friend and happened to mention he had seen something in Harvey nics that screamed my name ... yes my pals know me well, he had seen said tea cup and gin bottle and thought of me. So off we skipped (more like walked super fast) along to Harvey's and to my delight managed to get one.
I love it and so pleased i managed to get one, now the hard decision...do i leave it boxed? or open it and enjoy it? hmmmm...

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment