Monday 1 August 2011

broken bones

photo doesn't look to bad, but my foot is so fat it has no definition around the ankle and slowly turning blue ... how lovely.

It was only last week I was talking to a friend laughing at my time last year when I was on crutches for 6 month for both feet one after each other after accidents on the ice, and how I had done so well to make it to a year with out another one.
I bring a new type of meaning to the word accident prone.
Then hay-presto middle of the night I take a wee tumble and end up in a&e.
I say wee tumble, it was an epic fall and scream that luckily woke up my brother to help me.
7 hours in a&e , 4 x-rays and 2 doctors later iv re'torn an old wound, a lot of muscle damage a sprain and some tiny fractures thrown into the mix.
if you going to do it, you may as well do it properly my mums said, and too true.
So its two weeks off work and bed rest for me which gives me plenty time to give my dear blog some TLC.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment