Wednesday 10 November 2010

yann tiersen, a lovely early christmas gift


Yann Tiersen
08/11/2010


One of my favourite films is the french classic 'Amelie', i have loved this film for so long, always the one i turn to on a down day, (asides from coco avant chanel)
I love the unusual way it is filmed, the quirky characters and of course the fabulous music.
That music coming from the genius mind of Yann Tiersen.

i discovered that the man himself was going to be playing at our cities university and my lovely little brother decided to take me as an early christmas gift.

The gig was quite possibly one of the best iv been too, iv not seen someone change between so many instruments on one set before, he has definatley inspired me to take piano lessons, something iv wanted to do for so long but just not got round too. We were also lucky enough to meet Yann after the show, as you can see in the photo my brother was pretty happy!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment