Saturday 16 April 2011

secret affair , Cath Kidston


Ok so it is no secret about my love affair with Cath Kidson. I should maybe get a job working for her as my home is slowly turning into a shop, or some may call a shrine. I cant help it i have a weakness for kitschness!!
my latest buys were from her store in Harrogate, i figured i was aloud a treat after working so hard and these i could not resist!!
Now this lady has come up with it all and now an idea even Warhol himself would probably love .. never mind a painting of a tin of soup ... no no cath goes better with
A TEA TOWEL IN A TIN
I kid thee not ... how amazing, ring pull and everything i adored this and could have bought one in every colour just to stack in my kitchen. I will one day open it but not until iv moved into my new abode north of the boarder.


Of course i couldn't leave the store without a new tea cup or glass ... i decided i needed the sundae glasses in my life, I'm having a garden party soon and think they will make for wonderful desert glasses, unless i decide to master cocktails and unleash this on my friends.

to conclude I'm continuing my love affair with the marvelous cath kidston
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment