Tuesday 21 December 2010

Christmas fair & open studio




This year is the first Christmas to be celebrated in the Customs House gallery shop, and to mark the occasion they decided to run a Christmas market in store, by each day of the week having different designers and artists working in store.

This was a very proud moment for me, as it was my first event working under my label, and i was to be working alongside Zanna Designs who i worked with on industry placement whilst at university. It was nice to see my work come full circle and now doing it for myself alongside the company that got me started.

It was a very chilly day thanks to all the snow that hit so the event was quieter than it might have been but still alot of fun!!

many thanks to the gallery for inviting me

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment