Sunday 22 August 2010

to be or not to be, that is the question ......


Its been a chaotic few months for me, work wise and personally. Sooooo sooo busy, no wonder people in the fashion world retire around 3o haha you can totally burn yourself out.
Having waved farewell to the vintage clothing industry and had my fingers burnt with not so friendly follow designers twisting those knifes after i have helped them out, i have decided to take a step back.
Giving up fee? i hear you say .... no no not me not ever, i could never give it up. I have decided to take a gap year. 12months of some much needed rest and find new inspiring places and people so my collections next year will be bigger and better!!

i have wanted to inter-rail Europe for some years now, so its time to knuckle down and get some money behind me so i can go off on my travels sourcing new fabrics and finds and return home bursting with new ideas for collections.
This decision has made my blog the most important part of my work now. The reason i set this up was so you could get to know me as a person and what makes me the designer i am, and what makes me tick. So keep following me my little lovelies and see what i get up to on my travels over the next 12 months.

xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment