Monday 25 July 2011

Fringe .. Yey or nay?


The lovely miss Lily

Me sporting a very heavy fringe at 19

So its always been apparent that I like to change the hair more often than most, helps when your big sister is a hairdresser and you get free cuts and colour in return for modelling as your grow up. I always knew it but I didn't realise how much until I started to go back through all my photographs, from the ages of 17 through to 21 almost every picture
I look like a different person.
Since having all my lovely long hair cut off earlier this year in a mad sudden urge, I have somewhat disconnected from the comfort you sometimes draw from your hair ladies you know what I mean by this it may sound silly but its purely a confidence thing.
So I go from having all the length cut off to shaving the side of my head ... what's next?
well as I start to grow out the undercut I think the easiest way to camouflage this would be with a lovely heavy fringe. Its a style I have always loved on other people but never totally sure if I can pull it off myself. I love Lilly Allen with her super cute bob and fringe and think this may be what I try out next.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment