Monday 25 July 2011

iconic women

The stunning Paloma Faith <3

My poor little lap top has been making some funny noises of late, iv overloaded it with work and photographs and music and the poor little thing keeps whizzing away, as Iv been making an effort to album all my photos I began trekking through all the files on my laptop in case I had missed any for the books ... and I stumbled across lots of images Iv saved as inspiration along the years. I know the word icon is interpreted differently to each of us, and the people we place on this pedestal can vary, but for me I do love Paloma Faith, She is one mad little lady with a killer sense of style. Its quite obvious I have a love affair with the glamorous style of the 50s and as much as I love the classic look, I love the fun and quirky edge she gives it making this trend not only modern, but clearly making her own mark.
This is one of my most favourite images of her and I thought I would share it with you.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment